Are you Hung(a)ry for Singing?
Then you should not miss the next edition of the choir festival EUROPA CANTAT, held for the second time in the Mediterranean city of Pécs, Hungary between 24 July – 2 August 2015.
EUROPA CANTAT is an international choir festival at which you can join more than 3000 singers and conductors, composers and choral managers from all parts of Europe and beyond. EUROPA CANTAT is really a festival for everyone! Open for all ages, all levels of singers and all types of choirs. Offering also a non-competitive atmosphere.
The EUROPA CANTAT XIX Pécs 2015 is truly a unique event, a must to join!
The festival offers you the chance to
- choose from about 55 workshops for choirs and singers, with a duration of 4 to 8 days
- or discover a different style and repertoire each day
- sing and hear all vocal genres: classical, folk, jazz, musical, opera and vocal pop, from many different countries and backgrounds, discover rare jewels of choral music
- learn a lot and work together with leading choral conductors
- sing at beginner’s, average or advanced level
- find new inspiration as a choral conductor or composer by joining the special conductor’s or composer’s program
- join our special “training-on-the-job” programme for young managers, the Youth Event Management Programme YEMP
- take part in the daily ‘Open Singing’ with all participants and visitors
- join a workshop while your children are entertained
- discover the unique cultural heritage and folk traditions of Pécs, the Gateway from Central Europe to the Balkans
- get to know other choirs and singers from many different countries!
Be Hung(a)ry for Festival News and follow us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive important information about EUROPA CANTAT Pécs choir festival once a month. Sign up here!
Come and join Europe's most colourful international choir festival!